Call for uploading images for PHI (PEER Hub ImageNet) Challenge
Inspired by several famous Computer Vision competitions in the Computer Science area, such as the
challenges, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER) will organize the first image-based structural damage identification competition, namely PEER Hub ImageNet (PHI) Challenge, in the summer of 2018. In order to build a large image dataset about structural objects, which will be used in this Challenge, we are now calling for your contribution to our dataset!
If you are interested in contributing to the development of the Structural ImageNet dataset, please follow these instructions.
Several steps for submission:
- Sign up for the SPO database from http://apps.peer.berkeley.edu/spo/
- Sign in
- Click “Upload Images” label to navigate to the upload page
- Click “New image” button to set up a new submission
- Browse your folder and select no more than 100 images at one time
- Fill up the basic information. In the “Taken By” item, you can mention a person’s name, institution, source website or indicate unknown.
- Save and submit your images.
Thank you for your interest and contributions!
For more information on ImageNet and COC, please see the websites below:
Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER)
325 Davis Hall, University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-1792
P: (510) 642-3437