Site Map


Hanze University of Applied Sciences seeks expert in earthquake-resistant construction

Hanze University of Applied Sciences seeks an expert in the area of earthquake-resistant construction/buildings. The candidate should either be a professor (with a Ph.D. on the subject) for a period of two years, or a professor that intends to work and stay in the Netherlands.

More information about the vacancy can be found at:

Hanze University of Applied Sciences,  teams up with the Economic Board Groningen and very experienced partners on the crossroads of research and practice, such as ‘TNO’ (Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research) and ‘Bouwend Nederland’ (Dutch Trade Association for the Construction Industries).